Contact lens care
Contact Lens Pricing, how does it work?
- Free contact lens trial providing that you had an eye exam examination within the year.
- Contact lens aftercare charge at £20 or choose one of the packages below.
You can also sign up for our complete care package for £80 – This includes all the examinations needed over the year for your visual health.
- Annual Eye examinations.
- Unlimited contact lens aftercare checkups.
- Internet price matching on your contact lenses, we will match any UK website prices as long as this includes the postage to Jersey.
- All spectacles and sunglasses all 10%
Want a hassle free solution?
Our contact lens Direct debit schemes include all of the above plus,
- Your contact lenses delivered quarterly ( for daily disposable lenses you can choose how many are being delivered, ie 30 pairs, 60 pairs or 90 pairs).
- Free home delivery to any address in Europe.
You can also get a login to our online portal where you can track your payments and deliveries as well as order an extra supply.
How does the scheme work?
When you sign up to a Direct debit scheme in store, you’ll pay for your first 3 months of lenses to get you started. Your Direct Debit payments will then be taken on the 1st or 15th working day of every month and are made in advance of your next supply of lenses. Your deliveries will then arrive to your chosen location every 3 months.
How to get started:
- Get your EyesTested.
- Choosing your Contact Lenses: Our Optometrist will give you different lenses to try for a few days and see you for a follow-up appointment.
- Complete Contact Care: Our all-inclusive Direct Debit Scheme is the best way to buy your contact lenses.
- Want glasses as well? Choose our Complete Contact Care package and you’ll get 10% off your eyewear.
If you are still unsure on how our scheme works or would like to know some more information please visit us in store or please contact us on 01534 720084.